Understanding the issues may have prompted you to want to do something but you may not know where to begin. There are a number of ways in which you can act, especially using the internet. If you are reading this there is nothing to stop you from doing a Google or other web search and emailing the relevant people with your concerns.
- Pray – Please use the daily prayer pages on May Blossom Ministries to give you a greater understanding of the areas that need prayer.
- Write to your local Councillor, MP and/or MEP. Details of names and addresses for your area can be obtained via websites. The postal address for MPs is: House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1A 0AA.
- Write to your local Area Health Authority to find out information on local abortions, and then write to those agencies that perform abortions in your area.
- Contact GPs, Health Centres, chemists etc in your area and find out their policies.
Write to local, national and periodical newspapers and magazines, in response to articles or letters.
- Write to local schools, colleges, youth clubs etc and find out what their policies are.
Consider becoming a School Governor so that you can have a say in what is taught under the PSHE or similar programmes.
- Consider becoming a local Councillor to enable you to be in a position to promote pro-life pro-family policies.
- Write to the Department of Health to find out how much these policies cost the taxpayer.
- Write to the Department for International Development to find out what the UK’s policies abroad are and how much they cost.
- Check out other web sites, both pro-life and anti-life to gain more information and understanding of the issues involved.
- Join with others in your locality to support each other and help educate more people about the issues.
- Consider saving in an ethical way instead of letting your savings go to promote abortion/cancer causing drugs etc.
- Consider training to be a Schools or Youth Group Speaker.